DUE DATE FOR LETTER OF INTENT SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
The aim of the TREAT ALS™ Clinical Management Grant Program is to improve care and living with ALS with a focus on clinical, psychological and/or social management of ALS. Examples of relevant clinical management studies for this mechanism include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Studies that address the gaps in the delivery of care (as outlined in the ALS practice parameters).
- Studies that explore and develop telemedicine for the care of individuals with ALS.
- Psychological interventions in ALS to address the significant mental health issues facing ALS patients and care givers.
- Nutritional and respiratory intervention
- Studies to address the needs of care givers for patients with ALS and cognitive/behavioral impairment.
- Development of novel endpoints for clinical trials
BUDGET: A maximum of $100,000/year for a maximum of 2 years / No indirect costs will be paid for these awards
Letter of Intent
Please complete attached form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email subject line and body of the message CLINICAL MANAGEMENT GRANTS.
Application Receipt Dates:
Brief study outline: September 14, 2015
Request to submit full application: October 5, 2015
Submission of full application: November 9, 2015
Notification of award: January 2016