The ALS Association

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Progress


How do I find out who my Members of Congress (Representative and Senators) are and how can I contact them?

If you don't know your Members of Congress or their phone number, please call the United States Capitol Switchboard at (202) 225-3121 and provide the operator with your street address, state and zip. The operator can give you the Member's name, their direct phone number or connect you directly. The U. S. Capitol also has a TTY number. The TTY# is (202) 224-4048.

Once you have their name, you can write to them with the following address:

To a Senator:
The Honorable (Full Name)
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

To a Representative:
United States House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20515

Powered by Blackbaud
nonprofit software