The ALS Association Videos
You Are Not Alone
A guide for people newly diagnosed with ALS
This video is available on DVD free of charge to patients and their families and health care provider. You may order it using our secure online order form, or you may click here to watch this video online or en español.
Living With ALS Videos
- Living With ALS: Adapting to Breathing Changes and Use of Noninvasive Ventilation
- Living With ALS: Clinical Care Management Roundtable Discussion
- Living With ALS: Communication Solutions and Symptom Management
- Living With ALS© Adjusting to Swallowing Difficulties and Maintaining Good Nutrition
- Living With ALS© Mobility, Activities of Daily Living, Home Adaptations
Respiratory Video Series
A series of three educational videos that guide people and families through the process of evaluating and making important decisions about respiratory care as the disease progresses. These videos are also an excellent resource for medical professionals who are less familiar with ALS, the disease progression and the available care options. You may order the series using our secure online order form, or you may click here to watch this video online.